Money makes the world go roundLeave a Comment
Payments are hard. They shouldn’t be.
We partnered with IATI and MasterCard to to offer the first acceleration-focused program for payment-related startups for the winner of the IATI & MasterCard Israel Technology Award.
The pillars of The Junction are:
- Shared workspace that provides the 20+ members of the junction the space, atmosphere and infrastructure to cross pollinate and help each other in building their startups
- $100,000 worth of perks, including $60,000 cloud credit by Microsoft, $5,000 by Amazon Web Services and $20,000 startup pack by Google.
- Office hours by CTOs, UX, Design & Product people where they come and do actual hands-on work with Junction members
- Demo day where top angels compete on funding The Junction & community startups
- The dedicated Junction Network of alumni that want you to succeed, coupled with the mentoring, advice and support from Genesis Partners
By partnering with Mastercard, we will offer The Junction members with “office hours” by the payment specialists. Actually, we will hold a talk with Daniel Cohen of Mastercard Worldwide in the coming weeks to discuss “where is the payment industry going”? Register at http://meetup.com/the-junction/ to get notified when this happens.
We are looking for brilliant web or mobile application ideas. Israeli start-up companies and entrepreneurs with working prototypes or early deployments are invited to submit outstanding and innovative applications in the broad eco-system of supporting or using payments. If your travel application accepts credit cards, are developing a mobile payments processing SDK, deploying a crowd funding platform or even building the next generation social commerceB2C app, we want to hear from you!
- Guaranteed position to 8th wave of The Junction
- Office hours by industry leaders including Mastercard
- $25k cash
- Exposure and PR as the winner of the Mastercard challenge!
We want to help you take your ideas and applications to the next level. Apply here.
This is a win/win model for the entrepreneur community & the larger companies. More collaborations by The Junction to be announced!